Está on line o último número da revista Dædalus, com um dossier sobre o futuro das notícias. Os artigos são os seguintes:
- Loren Ghiglione Introduction
- Herbert J. Gans News & the news media in the digital age: implications for democracy
- Kathleen Hall Jamieson & Jeffrey A. Gottfried Are there lessons for the future of news from the 2008 presidential campaign?
- Robert H. Giles New economic models for U.S. journalism
- Jill Abramson Sustaining quality journalism
- Brant Houston The future of investigative journalism
- Donald Kennedy The future of science news
- Ethan Zuckerman International reporting in the age of participatory media
- Mitchell Stephens The case for wisdom journalism–and for journalists surrendering the pursuit of news
- Jane B. Singer Journalism ethics amid structural change
- Michael Schudson Political observatories, databases & news in the emerging ecology of public information
- Jack Fuller What is happening to news?
- Paul Sagan & Tom Leighton The Internet & the future of news
- Susan King Improving how journalists are educated & how their audiences are informed
- Loren Ghiglione Does science fiction suggest futures for news?
Via Jornalismo & Comnunicação